Monday, June 11, 2012



It's been almost a month since I started typing standing and what's the verdict? So far inconclusive. Unfortunately, I've been too busy to do much writing, though I did finish my second draft on Mr. Pale Steps Out and wrote a few thousand words on Graves All I know is that the first day, I realized standing half on a rug and half off was not going to fly. Day two was better - I adjusted a few heights and moved the rug. My feet hurt a bit after an hour of typing, more from standing still than standing, as I stand at work all day. No back problems the next morning or anything like that.

I'm toying with the idea of getting a secondhand treadmill and rigging up a writing desk to that as so far, my biggest complaint is standing still. If I could type and write at the same time.

We'll have to see. More later.


Stand By

No comments:

Post a Comment